This wonderfully cultivated district - which naturally blends with the existing gazebo on the Adriatic Highway above the Orsula area, offering a magnificent view of the Old City and the surroundings - abounds in valuable historic materials, intriguing legends and positive energy.
Apart from being a place where one can enjoy nature and the view, the park was conceptualised as a unique open air stage for cultural and entertaining events, some of which will be organised already in August.
Orsula Park Music Festival programme:
- 5 and 6 August: 2 concerts of the Gruhak Band (Dubrovnik), beginning at 10.00 pm; on the first day the band will perform the arrangements and on the second its own songs.
- 8 and 9 August are reserved for serious music. The Sorkočević String Quartet will give two thematically different concerts.
- 11 and 12 August: Kontrapunkt (Zagreb) - «JAZZ for the new generations». The first evening is reserved for Eddie Ramich and Jogarde, and the second for the famous British producer Zed Bias.
- 17 and 18 August: The Valetudo Band (Dubrovnik) will present its new album and make a video of the live performance
- Numerous guest performers include Rambo Amadeus, as well as the concerts of vocal groups SUBRENUM, Ragusa Vechia, Mareta, the female vocal group FA Linđo...
The park is opened for visitors on a daily basis from 8.00 am to 12.00 midnight. The entrance is free. Information available 24 hours a day at the park reception desk.
Transport by the Libertas busses will be organised for all performances.
For detailed information please visit: www.parkorsula.du-hr.net